- Produktgruppe: Kommentar
- Verlag: Sellier European Law Publishers, München
- Auflage: 1. Auflage 2014
- Erscheinungsdatum: 25.11.2014
This book solves these challenges by providing an article-by-article commentary which explains the underlying concepts and suggests solutions for problems that have arisen or may arise in the application of the regulation.
The book is the second volume of the selp series of Pocket Commentaries on European regulations and international conventions in the area of conflict of laws. The series is meant to provide a first reference to the legal texts covered.
- introduces the basic concepts of the Rome I Regulation
- offers immediate insight into the problems arising in the application of the regulation and
- assists in updating your knowledge with ease.