- Produktgruppe: Leitfaden/Ratgeber
- Verlag: Sellier European Law Publishers, München
- Auflage: 1. Auflage 2011
- Erscheinungsdatum: 20.08.2011
Vergriffen, keine Neuauflage!
- provides an overview of the legal requirements of a cash pool system in 15 different countries
- enables the reader to get an idea of the chances and risks which will accompany the cash pool system involving the jurisdictions of his choice
- reflects from a company and insolvency law perspective how to assess the legitimacy of necessary up- and downstream loans, questions of capital maintenance and a potential liability for losses
- alerts the reader to crucial requirements, provisions and points, which are most important to deal with in the chosen configuration for the cash pool system
Readership: Business and bank lawyers, in-house law departments of companies, banks' legal departments.